Original topic:

one ui 3 issue on S20+

(Topic created on: 12-16-2020 11:28 AM)
Vikas1406
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Got the one ui 3 update last week. Noticed couple of bugs that are really annoying. 
1. When trying to expand a notification, actions do not show sometimes. Only the notification shows. Like for a text, Reply and Mark as read options do not show even after expanding.

2. When i tap on the top of notifications to expand, it takes me to the app and does not expand in the notification area. This is really annoying for me when I just want to glance and dismiss them.
3 Comments
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes facing same issue in Beta 3.0 2nd Update on Note10Plus...
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah, this issue is there and I request you to raise this issue to the support team via feedback section on the Samsung Members app.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes