Original topic:

one ui 3 for note 9

(Topic created on: 04-15-2021 11:23 AM)
bAlLeR09
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung, we users of note 9 would really love it if you provided the phone with android 11 "one ui3" which would be a wonderful thing, you're providing these mid-range, budget  phones which have weak hardware. So please provide us with another update I'm sure it won't be a big problem. But please one more update, and it's done, you guys make such good phones, why do this in the software update,  so please we users of note 9 beg you. We are loyal consumers, please don't do this to us. thank you :)

10 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Neber, you guys already got your two updates as per policy. New three year policy is applicable only from S10 series and midrangers that launched that year. The midrangers like A50 haven't got their second update, thats why they receiving their second update as android 11. Hardware supports in Note 9, but according policy two updates done
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think note 9 won't get one UI 3 updated
because it already got 3 major updates
0 Likes
bAlLeR09
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
looks like I'll be switching to iPhone then
Galaxy S

My all products are from samsung , it will very disappointing if note9 is not getting oneui 3 , Next time i have to think before purchasing samsung products, 

Galaxy S

My all products are from samsung , it will very disappointing if note9 is not getting oneui 3 , Next time i have to think before purchasing samsung products, 

0 Likes
juzbur
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
A policy that allows two updates only doesn't feel right. If the hardware is in line with the requirement of the new software then it should be made available.
0 Likes
nixiesh
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Maybe it is just a longer wait for older phones. The older phones will get it but will get it later.
👆👆
0 Likes
juzbur
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Let's hope so..
CampGreenLake
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am a Note 9 User as well and I really think One U.I 3 is Possible if Someone else was able to do then So can Samsung There The Best 

0 Likes