Original topic:

one ui 2.0 update

(Topic created on: 11-26-2019 12:24 AM)
Curiouss
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I don't know what is the reason why every s10 series user is not getting one ui 2.0 and android 10 update though it has been a month since the release,if we are not getting early updates what's the benifit of having these premium phones.

Really poor service from Samsung.
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
if you didn't get beta 2.0 then you are most lucky person....it's better to install official stable 2.0 instead of buggy beta
MdTamim
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am agree with you.
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
with timely beta update solve many issue
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro..Try to understand that before launching a Stable Version officially, Company/Developer has to do a lot of homework by fixing Bugs and to do this, they first initiate a Beta program for selected members and these members identifies Bugs & Report them So that developer fix them and this process can take time. So the time ( a month since) you mentioned is for Beta Version and it is not yet Completed. Once it will be Completed Samsung Might release it Officially for all as per the priority Sequence of Premium Handsets...And these Premium Handsets (Fold→Note10→S10) will get it first before others....
0 Likes
Curiouss
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I can agree on what you are saying but Samsung care executives are saying it is like first come first serve who bought the device first are getting in series,which sounds so stupid
0 Likes
sksumon
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how too used s10 plus
0 Likes