Original topic:

one question

(Topic created on: 06-19-2019 12:29 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Do we really need full screen display over all or we need separate hardware  for the sensors 

I think we dont want that amount of screen even if the there is all screen display there must be the problem of damage prone 

Phone can be damaged more often without the bezels  . 

And more over sensors should have separate bezels.
More screen more the battery is consumed 

More damage prone like s9 or the other s series or note series how ever they look good but the problem is that they are very hard to protect against the drops and scratches 

No option to put on the tempered glass especially in edge screen phone 

I had to settle for the scratch guard with case of rubber coating both front and back 

It is good that we have wireless charging systems in s and note 

But still it makes phone weaker

Edge screen phone are weaker. 

Company is making shatter proof glass but not making scratch free glass 

What you guys think sensors should have separate bezels I am talking about the top not the bottom  but any ways 

What you guys think should we achieve full screen display . With the problem associated 

Even in the current form of edge screen it is totally impractical 
Talking about s9 both side edge 

5 Comments
Shihaaab
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

I'll agree to disagree with some of your points and regarding the scratch free glass is a great idea indeed and i hope that a company implement it first so that others will follow it.

pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
agreed-s10 user here and the ultrasonic scanner makes screen protectors even more difficult
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
exactly what I am talking in the name of tech features are being removed
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yupp and we still don't have a decent tempered glass here, they should've opted for an optical scanner
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I think they should ditch the fingerprint and go for iris or 3d face id that would be much better
0 Likes