Original topic:

now dont ask again and again such repeated question

(Topic created on: 04-23-2020 12:42 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

lock and mask app/ inbuilt app lock  is not available for the flagship due to certain reason 

A) Its 32-bit program which is not supported by the flagships  as flagship does not have the support for the 32-bit program Samsung flagship only support 64-bit programming language I am not claiming it Samsung saying 

B)  the mid-range has the support for this app due they have both 64 bit and 32-bit programing language 

C ) Samsung thinks our flagship is secure enough to handle any security breaches 

for those of you don't know about lock and mask app its an inbuilt app lock that allows users to lock and hide their apps from prying eyes but it has the limitation that you can set timer on it  once the app is unlocked it will stay unlocked until you lock the phone again 

D ) why expect Maruti Suzuki feature on Lamborgini go for the third party they are more reliable than the inbuilt lock and mask app 

5 Comments
AlwynHenry
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
👏👏👍
AlwynHenry
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I really like the maruthi and Lamborghini combination 😂
Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
HEY PLEASE SEE MY LATEST POST...
SAMSUNG DID ANOTHER BAD THING...
ROAST THEM
0 Likes
itsvarun
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Sorry, but I don't agree on this bro, Cuz inbuilt locker of samsung is way better than the 3rd party apps Cuz
1. It is Less ram consuming than the 3rd party ones.
2. It doesn't show ads, and doesn't come with some ugly Chinese UI.
3. It just works! (means less bugs and crashes unlike with the 3rd party ones)
I'm saying this because previously when I'm using my j7 max, I didn't even had a single complaint. Now I really miss that on s10.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

😂😂 lol bro Samsung inbuilt app lock does have the support and all of the above 2 lines are from Samsung not from me 

0 Likes