Original topic:

not sure of the title

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 04:46 PM)
magan04
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I had submitted my s9plus to my nearest service center during lockdown which is almost 35-40 km. The Bixby button was loose and there was heating issue also. I submitted there they told me it will take about 15 days. They give me back my phone in 3rd week after submitting, thankfully both the issue were resolved.

But when I checked my phone properly there is a lot of scratches on the back glass of my phone , 3-4 grains of dust in my primary camera,and probably the finger print on the inside glass of my secondary camera.
I have contacted the customer support but till now didn't get any response.
I have provided the photos it was not clearly visible because taking the photos of scratches on glass is really a difficulty task i suppose!
There are many more small scratches apart from all these big ones.
What should I do?
And what probable resolution will I get?

6 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Call the Service center and try to sort this out.
Galaxy S
don't know about back glass scratch but if there is any dust in ur phone just go to the service center they will clean it, i also have s9+ and same problem i faced when i submitted my phone in service center for the battery replacement, i noticed that there is some dust on my camera lens and they apologies for it and they immediately take my phone and clean it, it took 30min to clean it, so don't worry they will take its responsibility,
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
after replacement of battery 🔋 how is backup
0 Likes
Galaxy S
it's being around 5months now , yeah when i replaced it's battery the backup is so good,
cverma622
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hate Samsung's service center
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and request you kindly visit the service center again and inform the same to them. Please be assured they will surely help you out on this.

If you find any issue, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes