Original topic:

no solution till now for s8 plus exynox black crush issue

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 03:29 PM)
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Tried on whatsapp but samsung is not listening.. worst service provider.. 👎👎. samsung s8 plus is having black crush gradient issue on display after last update, please  resolve this on priority, its very unpleasent to see videos and pic, u resolved the same issue on s9 series through update..
19 Comments
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
in every latest update they are increasing brightness of display thats why its happening , if they tune brightness contrast and color like earlier it was , black crush will gone
0 Likes
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ohh tired of listning that, this all update issue u are sending, even u cant let me revert to older version, never trust and buy samsung again.
0 Likes
SubramaniamJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same issue on my Note8 now
0 Likes
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
in every latest update they are increasing brightness of display thats why its happening , if they tune brightness contrast and color like earlier it was , black crush will gone
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
not resolve, waiting from January
0 Likes
SubramaniamJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's sad to hear..me recently got it 2 days ago...and my phone is not even a year old
0 Likes
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
this issue is only due to display brightness configured wrongly.. brightness is lot more than earlier u can see. I am following Samsung continuously with Samsung CEO. but not resolved yet
SubramaniamJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yeah..but I got it suddenly..I mean didn't get it immediately after june update...And my display is brand new...I replaced due to damage 8 months ago....I'm afraid they would say again display is faulty and ask me to replace it if I go to service center.It literally costed me half the phone price when I replaced it.
0 Likes
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
its not display issue, its software issue. they are only doing this so that u can change the display again n again for their benefit.. when they change the display they make modifications in software also. at that time display looks good but after next update u will face Same issue..
they all playing with software only through updates..
0 Likes
SubramaniamJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hope they fix it in update soon.Its really annoying to think when u had bought this phone for the great display it has and now they are playing with it.