Original topic:

no more android 9 or one UI for s7 s7 edge ☹

(Topic created on: 01-28-2020 10:32 AM)
frankystar777
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I'm sure samsung will not add android 9, or one UI to galaxy s7 or s7 edge. Samsung, always concentrated on newly devices. IPhone did very well in software updates even the iPhone 2013 still running the latest software of 2019. ☹ sad day for samsung user like me...
8 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Also all ios 13 device's are getting ios 14 (From iphone 6s) 5 th major update. I posted about it and also hoping atleast it would make Samsung to give 3 major updates.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Taxes etc will make it 500$ . In March ending.
0 Likes
frankystar777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes. And if they really concern about the environment they can do it.
0 Likes
vkihba9
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
even after manufacturing in India, they've to pay taxes which will significantly increases their prices
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
bro samsung doesn't have limited mobile like one plus or apple.
samsung now have M series, A series, note series, S series. they had ON series and J series too.

they have to develop software for all these mobile bro. that's y.

I hope now you clear about that bro. please like and click option and click this as a solution or hit like button bro if you really like this comment.
0 Likes
frankystar777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
that's why I am encouraging you to have only two child to be happy😎, more child more demand more expenditure and global populations...
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bro but think about low class ppl. they cant able to buy premium smartphone. their option is only budget segment mobile. they will not buy mobile like iphone, oneplus and all.
so samsung developing and manufacturing mobile in premium and budget segment for all people.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
problem kya hai apko android update nahi mil raha toh kya problem kya ho gya
0 Likes