Did you mean: 

Original topic:

nightmare redeeming free Galaxy buds with s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-13-2021 07:56 AM)
Jimjam28
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Is anybody else having serious issues redeeming Galaxy buds that are supposed to be a free gift with s21 ultra? 

Despite uploading the correct proof of purchase the claim verification will not update it's status from "rejected". Over 10 phone calls to customer care, live chat and emails over the past weeks, nothing is resolved, nobody can escalate the issue and nobody can get me in touch with a manager. 

Beyond frustrating!
8 Comments
BBreezy14
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes sir. The system really doesn't work at all. I hope you have better luck than me
0 Likes
Jimjam28
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
The best part is getting customer care tell me each time that it has been resolved and that I must wait for the logistics company to get in touch for delivery. Wait another week, call again only to find out the claim is still listed as rejected. Beginning to feel like this is a scam 😠
0 Likes
MadamKeo
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm going through the same Rn it's the 3rd week now
BBreezy14
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's false advertising and unjustified enrichment man. They are actually in breach of the Consumer Protection Act. The gifts should be given with the phone. They outsource it to other people and the communication between the entities is a joke.
Jimjam28
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Well Samsung are the ones looking like idiots who can't sort out a simple delivery. I'm more concerned by the lack of management in all of my interactions. Nobody seems to have the seniority to do anything about it.
0 Likes
FeintRSA
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
same problem here although mine was with the galaxy s7 tab, but after i got to a service agent telling me to turn my device off and back on again i gave up...
0 Likes
Jimjam28
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Oh wow. Posted this before I read through the comments. Looks like we're all screwed !
0 Likes
saafie1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi I am also waiting can any one share contact info on where to call for budz pls
0 Likes