Original topic:

news for the note 10 lite users

(Topic created on: 04-17-2020 07:30 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
 Build number: N770FXXU2BTD4 Android version: Q (Android 10) release date: 2020-04-16 Security 

patch level: 2020-04-01 AR Imogen-AR Imoji version is updated to add manual editing function, strengthen Earl oyster facial recognition, etc. * 

Depending on the AR emoji version update, all existing AR aunts will be deleted when entering the AR emoji app. 

Updated Camera Features -Added a variety of features such as AR Zone, Single Take, Pro Video, My Filter, and Selfie Color. Provides views that show similar images in groups. .

Adding a function to group and manage multiple groups or groups and albums into a new group - 

Adding various information-based search functions for photos such as time and place, and providing a quick search function that enlarges and cuts out desired parts in high-resolution images. .

Added the function to search various items such as Emoji, sticker at once, and the function to cancel / re-enter letters. (Slide two fingers to left / right of the keyboard) -Add an icon to run the Samsung Pass immediately. 

Quick Share · Easy and fast to provide file sharing with several other Samsung devices around; 

Music Share · Share my Bluetooth speakers, thereby enhancing security for friends ’ music playback capabilities devices.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

just post the image on a separate post and tag me or put the link  on my comment or else i provide you the what's app link of Samsung members two option pick one 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

please post I am eager to see those setting and camera UI and Bixby routines, please 

0 Likes
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

thanks for giving it so indeed there is shot suggestion in Exynos 9810 

and about the Bixby routines?

Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
anything for you bro. what is bixby routines? is it the bixby cards?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

its the automation process. for your phone to automate the function of the phone according that app  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
for example

if camera is launched then Bixby routines will put the phone to silent in order to shut off the camera shutter sound while clinking pics
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
more example
it can also turn on mobile data and wifi based on what app your are using right now
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
or in simple words make the phone a robot and program the phone to automate
0 Likes
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i don't have anything like this?