Original topic:

news for the note 10 lite users

(Topic created on: 04-17-2020 08:25 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
 Build number: N770FXXU2BTD4 Android version: Q (Android 10) release date: 2020-04-16 Security 

patch level: 2020-04-01 AR Imogen-AR Imoji version is updated to add manual editing function, strengthen Earl oyster facial recognition, etc. * 

Depending on the AR emoji version update, all existing AR aunts will be deleted when entering the AR emoji app. 

Updated Camera Features -Added a variety of features such as AR Zone, Single Take, Pro Video, My Filter, and Selfie Color. Provides views that show similar images in groups. .

Adding a function to group and manage multiple groups or groups and albums into a new group - 

Adding various information-based search functions for photos such as time and place, and providing a quick search function that enlarges and cuts out desired parts in high-resolution images. .

Added the function to search various items such as Emoji, sticker at once, and the function to cancel / re-enter letters. (Slide two fingers to left / right of the keyboard) -Add an icon to run the Samsung Pass immediately. 

Quick Share · Easy and fast to provide file sharing with several other Samsung devices around; 

Music Share · Share my Bluetooth speakers, thereby enhancing security for friends ’ music playback capabilities devices.

33 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
copied directly from Korean samsung members
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

here the million-dollar question note 10 lite can have all these features but Samsung is struggling with note 9 and s9 what the height of laziness 😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Actually wo Support kabki Drop karchuke hai
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Ab sirf Letest Flagship ko derhe Attention aur Software
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

hai toh chipset same hi 

0 Likes
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
India me kab ayega?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

not sure abhi tak although I am interacting with them so that I could flash the news first to you guys 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

abhi spain aur uae mien diya ja raha hai baki india mein abhi kuch pata nahi hai 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

apke pass note 10 lite hai kya agar hai toh app mere ko camera ui ke sare screen shot bhej sakte ho including camera setting aur bixby routines ke saath please merko dekhna hai ek chiz usme