Original topic:

new update.. security patch..

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 08:10 PM)
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

The samsung s20 series has got its july security patch. It is 315.8 mb aprox. It says it has improved the camera,phone stability and some bug fixex and the device security has improved. Lets see what has improved and what has not. Let's  hope for the best and wait for it. Ill install and use by tomorrow  ill inform if there is any improvement. 
9 Comments
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
bro, actually iam going to buy s20
is it a nyc phone with no stutter and lag.
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i am using an s20 plus. mine is good with no problems.. mine heats if i play for so long. and lag is not a problem according to me it is good. but it is up to you to buy or not. may be check all reviews and ask some more people in members app .
0 Likes
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
mine had problems but update after update it became good and i also reset the mobile and even i went to the service center and got a reset and a software update. so most of it resolved.. even samsung service is good. so there is no problem with me. i would recommend but you think about your use and decide bro. you should risk bro.. ur mobile may or may not have problem but most would be resolved so no need to worry.most the s20 wouldn't have any issues i think.
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
plss post ur views after months of usage
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
sure bro I will..
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
actually iam going to purchase s20
so would u recommend me buying s20 or iphone 11
does s20 have any lag or stutter in animation.
hows the overall performance and refresh rate of 120 hz??
plss post ur views
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
what is ur use bro.. s20 has the latest tech with wqhd+ display with 120hz but iphone 11 doesn't have u have to decide. which one to. check YouTube review bro i have not used iPhone i don't know. may be if you can see some comparison u would get a great idea which one to buy.
0 Likes
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
my experience is good with 120hz and gaming is also gud.i never se lags or frame lags. i play fortnite,cod and pubg. so it is good but battery drain will be fast with 120hz and heats a bit while gaming.
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
what is the screen on time?? with s20
0 Likes