Original topic:

new design for samsung flagship

(Topic created on: 09-30-2020 11:11 PM)
harshthosar
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Hello SAMSUNG;         I HAVE made a classy and professional  design for upcoming Samsung flagship.  I have choosen the black (Haze finish)as primary color because its resemble class of the owner (black shows professionalism) and secondary color is mettalic colors which is present in frame of the mobile (which provide wide range of color option to the customers(user)) . Plus i have given triangular camera setup which totally NEW . I you don't like then go with the normal setup. And samsung logo in back should also be in secondary color. Selfie camera place aslo been changed because when user consume multimedia the camera can invisible in the eyes of users. Suggestion for secondary color (GOLD, PLATINUM, RED, NAVY BULE, and EMERALD GREEN, PURPLE)
IF SAMSUNG USES MY COLOR COBINATION I SWEAR ITS WOULD BE CLASSIC HIT BECAUSE AT THIS TIME NO ONE MOBILE COMPANY HAS USED HIS IDEA OF COLOR.
IF SAMSUNG LIKE HIS COMBINATION OF COLOR THEN PLZ GIVE A GRT REWARD.
MOTO FOR COLOR IS { PRESENTING NEW BLACKS} 
PLUS BLACK LIVES MATTERS
(If want i can be mobile designer at ur Samsung company if u give me a job or u can give a Samsung s20 ultra with gear watch and earbuds.(it would be my reward)
THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY DESIGNS. 
WAITING FOR BIG HIT
CONGRATULATIONS. 
9 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi ,
This is samsung this design in far better than our current bad design which is causing heat 🤔 we will sure apply this design in our new flagships 📱coming up.

Thank you
Samsung
Galaxy S
Whom are you kidding by impersonating samsung rep? #fraudster #GTFO.
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😆😅🤣
Galaxy S
great design harsh bro
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
how can I buy this phone
0 Likes
ShockxWave
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you can Google pay me the money I will deliver it in few months
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
oh great 👍
I will pay to google..
0 Likes
harshthosar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
this is not a phone its a presentation and plz dont pay the person he is fraudulent
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yeah I don't 😊
0 Likes