Original topic:

never ever buy samsung s series phone

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 08:38 AM)
DivyeshJain
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I had bought s5 mini I faced a display issue got s7 edge face a display issue but now this time again a display issue without any scratches on my phone I am facing this issue .how is it possible its just you people have done this u have to resolve it or else we won't ever in our life trust u also will recommend each and every one never ever to purchase samsung bcz this is so unfair u release a bug and the software issue becomes our hardware issue
#samaung #samsungS9 #updateissue #yollowdisplay #blackout #donttrustsamsung .
8 Comments
Galaxy S
for display malfunctions is it surely need to have scratches etc 🤔
only sometimes there may some issues but most time they can't resolved by software updates
0 Likes
DivyeshJain
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
bro my phone is at one place how will my phone get an issue bro
0 Likes
Galaxy S
doesn't matter where you leave your mobile they all are machine at last and can malfunction anytime doesn't Matter you use it heavily or politely even on rough use it can survive and even on normal use it may malfunction

same note 9 of my me & my friend rakesh s father's drop from the same dining table same hight same all even we both ordered same back cover ( not flip cover)
but my phone still good but rakeshs father's display gone immediately
0 Likes
DivyeshJain
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I understand what you want to say but all time same issues ?
same with my s5mini
same with my s7 edge and now same issue with s9 why does this thing not happen with mi or one plus phones why always with a sung s series phone?
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes go to service center brother may be slove you problem if software update not possible that time go to service center
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Time to upgrade bro...Buy 1+ Nord and relax for 4 yrs
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DivyeshJain
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
guys I understand what you want to say but all time same issues ?
same with my s5mini
same with my s7 edge and now same issue with s9 why does this thing not happen with mi or one plus phones why always with a sung s series phone?
0 Likes