Original topic:

need tips to improve gaming performance in s9 plus....

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 04:37 PM)
TheMaster05
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I m using a exynos version of s9 plus, my pubg performance is not very good. so is there any way I could tweak the performance more?
21 Comments
Keshav21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have an S10...and if you want good performance...you should switch to iPhone or Oneplus...Samsung isn't good for anything
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Play it in smooth/high FPS.

Disable power saving mode while gaming.

Don't play while charging,more heat will be generated which would drop GPU performance.

Use GFX tool to tweak settings of PUBG.(set it to HD res/60fps)

Don't use back covers while gaming.

And Clear RAM before playing a game.

You can try these things...

Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
hi ..all of u who are facing pubg related issue...

kindly disable game optimization service and game launcher and also game booster with system packages disabler app...

after that u will get surely best performance
LDpatel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think game launcher and game optimizing service is good for Samsung phones. Then why we should disable it.
what is the reason it is not giving best optimization, battery consuming or not fully using cpu & gpu power.
SakshamNanda
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

YA BRO THANKS... I'M GOING TO DISABLE THAT **bleep** {GAME OPTIMIZATION SERVICE}

0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
LDpatel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
what is this. what you did. why you disabled all apps. why you disabled game launcher and game optimizing service.
0 Likes
LDpatel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
what is the name of this app.
where we could find this app.
what is the link of this app.
0 Likes
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
@jiyodilse

hey, I would like to ask you how you are able to use Samsung members and all after disabling Galaxy store and theme since it's all connected with your Samsung account?

In my experience with PDP it's quite opposite .
0 Likes