Original topic:

need certain things to be eliminated from oneui and need to add some thing

(Topic created on: 06-16-2019 09:15 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
1 gesture system of the phone should be eliminated and there should be fresh gestures system in one ui one ui gestures system is borring and recklessly horrible .

2 camera ui needs updated thatis slider zoom facility should be back it is hard to use pinching zoom 

3 edge lightning durring call and music player much needed 

4 keyboard should touch the bezel in down side 

5 option of music player voice recording and galaxy apps needed to be down and easy reach

6  single tap mode much required to pick up phone calls and dropping calls it is hard why to swipe over to  pick up the calls and doing the calls 

7 please eliminate face unlock from the phone it is useless in Samsung phones or better update it. 

And yes Bixby button remapping is good idea but it also be used as camera shutter button.  

4 Comments
Harsh18750
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
right liked
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Adding more.

8 Option to mute camera shutter sound.

9 A small notification sound when battery is charged 100% and a small message on the screen to unplug charger.

10 Color themes and colored icons for all the system notification icons. Those default mono colored icons are boring to look.

11 Improve the speed of the finger print sensor. It is really slow in S10.

12 RAM management is good but still not excellent. In my S10 the free RAM is always 3.1 GB and never more. I do not have any social media apps and i have only exactly 16 apps installed.

13 Allow us to uninstall apps we do not need.

Feel free to add more.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
right but in case of fingerprint scanner the algorithm can be improved but the hardware will remain same not thing can be done with that and Samsung why do you have so much problem with the bezel that you removed the beloved iris scanner that thing was far better than filthy fingerprint scanner
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
And the good old notification led too was removed. It was very useful. Can't Samsung put a tiny led in the entire bezel? I remember htc phones putting the led in the speaker (earpiece) grill. S10 still had speaker grill.
0 Likes