Options
Galaxy S
Is  it worth upgrading from S9+ to S10+
NEED ADVICE 
12 Comments
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No, Wait for note 20 series. S10 series is almost out of support. Even if you buy one you will get only one major update.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 you are advising him to purchase a real donkeyship devices which don't have anything special except s pen .....don't have iris scanner, Don't have intelligent scanner, Don't have headphone jack, don't have heart rate monitor sensor/sp02 sensor don't have charger in the box even.....now Samsung is fooling people and people get fooled only ......he is using a true flagship device which can take much better photography than recent flagships also......s10,s9,note9 are last legendary true flagships by Samsung
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah, Why not🙂. From what I have observed so far and my personal opinion is note series tends to perform better than s series. I did not recommend s10 and s20 series because so many people are complaining about battery, heating and gaming issues. I personally own a S10 and I can say that it does not have a great battery life and gaming performance. My recommendation is based on assuming that he wants to upgrade to a Samsung device. Its a different story if he wants to upgrade to other Android phones.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am also using galaxy s9...and my device like champ ..no battery issue it's because I allaways flash the software from service center which is one and only proper and recommended method...if simply update software by mobile data or wifi which is never ever the proper procedure or recommended which leads to create software holes and glitches and multiple issues in device..then what i tell 🤣😅👍
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am not sure about S9 since I never owned it. Maybe samsung did a great job with s9 since it seems to work fine for many users. But I can't say same about the S10. I haven't really noticed any major difference even after flashing firmware from Service center or ODIN. Also it's really inconvenient to flash the entire firmware every month from smart switch or ODIN.
0 Likes
BunnyGirl
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
hey. Consider Samsung Note 9 from Ebay you can save lott
0 Likes
Keshav21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It will be a worthy upgrade in every aspect except for battery life and that you will get only 1 major update.
OP 8pro will be great overall
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
one plus ? Chinese device you are recommending?
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
dont fall in honey trap... If you find other brand with these specs ... plz go for it. I have s10 plus... and I am regret to have spent these much money for these **bleep**. You can shift to Iphone or other brands.
0 Likes