Original topic:

my new s20fe drains the battery in 6 hrs is it so

(Topic created on: 11-15-2020 11:25 AM)
hariahl
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My new s20fe drains the battery in 6 hrs and the internet work only with WiFi and the 4g SIM is just for decoration
5 Comments
Galaxy S
You got a faulty unit man, I suggest that you get it replaced as soon as possible.
0 Likes
hariahl
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
get replaced and the new one is very very good
0 Likes
Galaxy S
goto settings>device care>battery> 3dot> settings> turn off adaptive battery.

see if this resolves the battery issue.

With this please also turnoff the background data usage and background activity for all apps possible.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
For network issue I think you need to take your device to service centre. And if its under replacement timelimit then replace it.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below given step:-

- Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes