Original topic:

my galaxy s20 with exynos 990

(Topic created on: 10-18-2020 01:43 PM)
kumarpawanRoy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The rule i was following since a decade that "never buy a samsung phone" . Few days ago i brought a samsung phone galaxy s20 for INR 55499.the very 1st day of use i got to know that the phone has alot of issues prominent one are battery and over heating.
When i went service center they best could offer me is free reinstallation of software which bearly could do anything as its a processer , chipset problem.
All these issues are caused by "Bitch samsungs exynos 990", this processer is rediculously bad.
Now after 10 days of use i m really disappointed that i made a irrational choice of buying a bitch samsung phone. Add insult to the injury the same phone s20 which i brought for 55499 within 10 days now available for 44999 INR. 
Every day i see this phone and i get mad with anger that i wasted my hard earned money.
Now i make sure anyone in my circle never buy a samsung phone in their life.
Samsung hate you 🤬😡.
13 Comments
kumarpawanRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
**bleep** samsung
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You should have checked the internet before buying a phone.
0 Likes
kumarpawanRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ya, i did bro
0 Likes
kumarpawanRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
u r not the only one who use internet before buying...🙄
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Understandable, that how much of the intwrnet you used. Good.
0 Likes
kumarpawanRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
tell me if they disclose anything about processer that it will overheat and give you a very bad battery life!!!
anyway my fault, i should have asked you first about all these things 'tech nerdy'.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Do you just check official websites by Samsung? Bro check reviews by third party sites. These third party sites do disclose stuff.
0 Likes
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
All Samsung Mobile Phone will Exynos 990 have same issue
Exynos is quite old and weak processor and
Samsung is not willing to spend any time and money to make better processors

At least if they are providing Exynos 990
Then they must tweak their software to make it compatible for the Processor

Tweaking/Modification of software is the only option to solve few issues with Exynos

However i would suggest you to use your device on medium battery optimized mode

Note 20 users has also reported same issues
However company is not willing to do anything
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologeis for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes