Original topic:

mpbile network issue

(Topic created on: 04-03-2018 11:56 PM)
contactshankaryadav
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
samsung is worst phone every i have used. after owning S8 i realized the phone with 2k is much better. samsung network suddenly stops working. i have a work around which is working for me. if you have data limit set or not, data can be used more than 2 or 2.5 gb in a day. once it reaches the limit network stops. just change the phone date to future date and change the billing cycle and again change the date to current date. its working for me. but i am stuck with half lac of investment. i wish i can sue samsung for it
10 Comments
Galaxy S
samsung is worst phone every i have used. after owning S8 i realized the phone with 2k is much better. samsung network suddenly stops working. i have a work around which is working for me. if you have data limit set or not, data cant be used more than 2 or 2.5 gb in a day. once it reaches the limit network stops. just change the phone date to future date and change the billing cycle and again change the date to current date. its working for me. but i am stuck with half lac of investment. i wish i can sue samsung for it
0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
you are doing some mistakes, as i am not having any issues with my s8. so fault is on your side. Y don't you backup the data and reset your phone.
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If you set a data limit, the phone will not allow you to use more data. Why would you need a workaround for that? Just raise your data limit.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
did everything...but it wont work..even mobile data is 100gb it will still wont work after 2 gb per day..
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Are you sure that it is not limited by your network operator?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yes it not.. it works on my lg. and iphone
0 Likes
Galaxy S
not sure what needs to be doneaf42f59f-24e4-4c2e-add5-85c9f2961c0e.jpg
a46942fa-bc11-4270-b4e1-f14b193785fa.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
u r wrong bro yesterday only I download 4 movies around 5 GB...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
sadiqa..never said that it will be the case with everyone. but i am stuck with this
0 Likes