Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S

9 Comments
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Pierre if I may ask what sort of price is the dex. I watched the youtube link you posted.. thanks for putting it up. What a super item to have !!
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
There are actually 2 ways using dex. If you have from a samsung s9 and up ,you can download dex for pc from your desktop or laptop ,once the download has finished on your pc ,simply plug in your original samsung cable via usb in your pc and your phone will prompt a few pop ups and then dex will open on your pc. Alternatively you can buy a dex station,either by samsung store,also be sure to check the pawn shops,it can vary from R400 - R1200. There is a older a newer version of dex, the difference is form factor and resolution, both dex stations has a cooling fan and it connects via hdmi, on an old monitor you have spare or an old tv,but the dex also gets power from your charger ,so you phone is charged in the process using dex. With the dex station you might want to use a wireless keyboard or a Bluetooth keyboard, as the dex station has only 2 ports. with the dex station, the experience is a bit faster an the resolution is better, its super fast and performs like a macbook ,super smooth,and you can do most things you can do with a pc and you can manage your phone at the same time. Go check some of my stuff I have posted, I will drop a few links too
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
you can get it from gumtree as well,but if your budget is low ,just download dex for pc,it has a similar experience.
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Go to samsung store an try out before you buy.