Original topic:

live message issue.

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 02:49 PM)
Ankushhh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The live message icon on the top of Samsung keyboard is missing now after upgrading to android 10, specifically on the keyboard toolbar. I've got the emoji, mic, GIF, clipboard, stickers, keyboard size, settings, ... , and the option to add text editing. And when I'm in the messaging app, the text box to type in also shows the sticker icon just as it shows in the keyboard toolbar. The only way for me to get to my live messages is from one of my edge panels, but it used to be right in the messaging app and that's what I'm trying to get back. Can anyone please be helpful about what you did to get that feature back? Thanks.
3 Comments
CHANDANCKB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes i am facing the same issue as well. after android 10 update it is not working on samsung key board and neither it is displaying over there. but when you select english us keyboard it's showing there but not working at all. when you click on live message it takes you back to normal keyboard.
0 Likes
CHANDANCKB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes i am facing the same issue as well. after android 10 update it is not working on samsung key board and neither it is displaying over there. but when you select english us keyboard it's showing there but not working at all. when you click on live message it takes you back to normal keyboard.

#android10
#issue #liveMessage #s10plus #samsung
0 Likes
ShishirDash
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue
0 Likes