Original topic:

live focus

(Topic created on: 07-22-2019 12:28 PM)
salmiiii
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Worst live focus ....   very bad photos when evening 5 PM.....worst very grainy and not at all good .... please do something about this seriously...coz  iam using s10 plus ...many of my friend have iphone and the iphone 7 plus portrait is way better than this .... no one willing to buy s10 coz the camera **bleep**....

The portrait is very bad even in good light ..so please improve it ...need a good camera software... and give filters while taking photos on live focus.....

Another thing I want to  say is your filters...... worst filters ever ..... no at all usefull...
We people need good filters like which iphone is providing.. I hope your developer solve this problem
5 Comments
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
in every review i have seen s10+ live focus has been described as good, with generally positive reactions, some even point out that its edge detection is better than the one on iphone x, (especially with good lighting) so there might be an issue with your phone. you can contact samsung directly through the "get help" page of this app (click "send your feedback..." and write your issues there) or take it to a service center. now im not saying that there's 100% something wrong with it, it might all just be personal preference for you, but still take this in consideration
0 Likes
salmiiii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
u didnt understand the problem ..I'm getting bad live focus at evening .. not to dark ...at 5.30 like that ..ur yet edge detection Is ok and the normal photo mode also works fine .but the portrait mode or live focus ... giving very smoothy and bad photos at evening...
and there is no good filter I have used the filters from galaxy store and all are not good .... and the filters which samsung is providing are came from early 2012 when iam using s2 ... shame on you samsung m..this generation needs good camera and good filters ..
0 Likes
TGWFJ
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thats only for the front camera, rear camera takes really grainy live focus photos and all the settings by the software to take those photos are bad. If you take the photo and go on to details, You will observe that the ISO is very high, which creates garins. Its should not be like that. Any professional photographer will understand. Marketing the flagship on pros about camera is actually cheating when the reality does not meet the promised
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Patwtatuh is right.
You have to take your phone to a service centre of you think it's having issues.
You can download filters from galaxy store. What you get default in the phone may be around 10 filters, but you can download as much as you can from galaxy apps.
The screen shot is not clear as it is a scroll captured screenshot. Just open the camera, go to filters and at the end of filters there is an option to download filters.
Galaxy S
I did understand exactly what Salmiiii is talking about, he's main issue is not the camera filters or any technical failure, he's saying that Live focus effects are not reach or attractive compared to the effects available at portrait mode in iPhone, for sure Samsung will be adding more depth effects for S10 series with the upcoming updates like what they did with Note9 and S9.
0 Likes