Original topic:

list of apps not working / Crashing in UI3 in S20Ultra

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 03:36 PM)
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Below apps are simply crashing on UI3. I guess App developers will need to provide an update so that this compatibility issue can be fixed. I am Just sharing here for information purposes.

1: Default Camera : Phone hangs while using single take feature.
2: zerodha Kite (woks fine but crashes sometimes)
3: Hdfc netbanking ( Very slow)
4: Imobile (consistently crashing, registration process is messed up)
5: whatsapp (pictures in picture mode is not consistent.
6: Sbi Yono (Simply crashes as soon as I open it)

Update on Oct 23rd 
* auto / manual focus is messed up.
* Unable to apply icons from themes section.

I will keep updating this list..please feel free to add your apps in the list.

Note : same Feedback has been provided in beta community.
15 Comments
Galaxy S
Are you on beta? aah you wrote at the bottom..beta feedback section will take care of these..
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yes, Just shared here for folks who are not on beta. everyone should know what's going on🤗
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
* auto / manual focus is messed up.

* Unable to apply icons from themes section.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "camera" issue kindly follow the given below step:

>>Reset the Device :- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset: Settings>General Management>Reset

You may need to try clearing the app cache and data within your settings to resolve application crash issue:

>> Launch your settings>apps>crashing app>storage>touch clear cache &clear data.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sunnydhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i have enrolled for the beta ui 3.0 update but so far i haven't received any update as i tried every day to download the updated software but it shows your software is upto date. please help me with that
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
that's strange. 2nd update was released few days back. are you sure you enrolled successfully. Pleasr see this screenshot...do you get this page when you open Samsung members app?? if yes ...plz do this: Perform a network reset and check for update.

Screenshot_20201111-065705_Samsung Members.jpg

Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Actually I just received 3rd update after beta enrollment
0 Likes
sunnydhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
its not proceeding further

Screenshot_20201111-073215_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
its not actually enrolled for you yet. not sure if registration is still open but try this. Clear cache and cookies of Samsumg members app and relaunch this app. Not sure if it will work but lets try