Original topic:

limited battery usage has been enabled for whatsapp. this might unexpectedly end your call

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 07:49 PM)
Joeorton
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to stop my what's app from disconnecting to my Bluetooth whilst in my car? I have a galaxy S10. It works fine with other phones but this just cuts out. Please help as I am about to dump my phone!

Thanks, Joe.

20 Comments
Anant4243
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Settings > Battery and Device > Battery > Click on graph > Whatsapp
There ull get limit usage option
ayuen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

This step didn't work for me. 

0 Likes
Embassey
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Thank you so much. I was about ready to buy a new phone. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.

Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

ayuen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

This step doesn't work. The message still keeps popping up and every few mins, I have problems with my whatsapp voice or video calls (the other side can't hear me) 

0 Likes
Ogiso
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Go to settings, then click on app, then WhatsApp, battery, enable background activity. It will clear that error message. Try it and thank me later 😊

Anant4243
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You guys want us to clear cache of each app separately? You guys should provide 1 tap all app cache clear option in storage... I have been putting this as suggestion
0 Likes
ayuen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am getting this problem too.

When I receive a whatsapp voice or video call, a message pops up saying "Limited battery usage enabled for whatsapp. It may unexpectedly end your whatsapp call"

This problem started happening a few days back and I don't know how it started.

As a result, during a whatsapp call, every 5 mins or so, the other side can't hear me. It's really annoying. Hope someone can help. 

ajayonsamsung
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

This is happening for me as well. I can't hear the person on other side.

0 Likes