Galaxy S
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ok ok itna yeah wala focus toh mera dslr mien bhi hai
0 Likes
Galaxy S
lol you cant compare dslr with mobile cameras. no way smartphone camers can beat dslr atleast for 10 years
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Can be. Mirrorless setup may be possible for mobiles. But it's all about business. Dslr makers wont let this happen. They already lost the digital camera and the handicam business. Mobile makers need to adapt a concept of interchangeable lens, which can actually shoot portrait pics unlike the ai which is used now. PS: Moment lens camera already have it but these lens are a hell lot costly.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@foxhound its not possible at all!!!
if you compare 4k videos from mobile to a 4k of any dslr you will get to know. recording resolution or the megapixels are not the only thing that counts. its the sensor size , processor and many more. i know smartphone camers are going great and on top of that growing too but they won't catch up with dslrs for sometime.
Galaxy S
The only problem which is preventing them from increasing the sensor size is the thickness of the device. However it could be solved by installing an optional add on lens. Processor of a mobile can outperform a processor of dslr without even having to sweat. Ps. So far, the biggest camera sensor ever used in a smartphone is a 1/1.2” sensor used in the Nokia Pureview 808. Panasonic had ambitious plan to launch a 1 inch sensor but the plan got cancelled at it would cannibalize their lumix series.
Galaxy S
what about full frame sensors or medium format???
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i can totally understand what you mean. thats why i am saying that atleast 5 years down the line smartphone cant catch up
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@foxhound there are msny more things that differs smartphone camers from dslr. by the way i am a professional photographer 😅😅 so if you wanna go in depth let me know
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
let's hope it really does matter
0 Likes