Original topic:

jio or s8plus problem?

(Topic created on: 12-15-2017 06:33 PM)
Ganeshsha
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
my battery draining a lot while using jio 4g internet... I'm getting 4.30hrs SOT on jio 4g internet usage... is it correct or something wrong in my phone???
0 Likes
5 Comments
ShajzAhmed10
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
hi, even am also using S8. Even I had the same problem phone lags and battery drain problem. uninstall the jio apps phone will be faster and no battery drains will be there. Even I had the same issue. after installing jio apps and true caller my lag and battery were fixed.
0 Likes
mihirmeshram
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
jio problem I was heard a news that by using jio SIM
the phone is getting hanged an battery is draining
0 Likes
ShajzAhmed10
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no mate u just uninstall jio app.
because that app is causing these all. you uninstall the jio app you will come to know later.
0 Likes
ShajzAhmed10
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
how can a flagship killer phone can cause problem in SIM management.
if your getting lagged and battery drain. it's because of some culprit app find it and uninstall it example: clean master, device security, my jio app,
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. "

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes