Original topic:

it's my humble request to every one please dont

(Topic created on: 01-27-2020 12:23 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I know that every one is angry about the late one ui 2.0 update of Samsung s9 series I also understand that your sadness and angry because I also use s9 like you guys , but that does not means that you guys should post about it I know that , this is harsh to say , I know that most of you guys will post slang language on me but that does not means that Samsung is going to provide the update for the s9 series when its scheduled for feb why not worth of wait Samsung ko jab marzi hai tab update dene do use your phone as its dont become paranoid , angry and sad about it, it's my humble request to you guys, please dont be angry let Samsung fix those bugs as of I am also using the s9 on beta 6 there are lot of bugs let Samsung solves them and stabilize them 

But it's my humble request to you guys dont become paranoid , sad and angry and please dont post regarding samsung is not listening,  and of no use to  post about it 

Thank you 
12 Comments
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
ya true
Asifu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Stable and less buggy is always better than faster buggy updates
AŅÏ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am ready to wait
shreyuu1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
its not abut getting angry or sad. its abut d money we paid for better service. if its so buggy dn how did the M series got it that too 1 month back
Galaxy S
M series updates sre also full of bugs, they are also trying to fix those problems. And M series runs on Core UI.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro I meant say most of the people in the community looked at the notice and they found that s9 is getting update on feb 2020 so most of them get their anger triggered and started posting it that's why I wrote it about
0 Likes
shreyuu1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
plz go and check the notice. it show one ui 2 updated
0 Likes
shreyuu1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i hope you know how to read.
0 Likes
shri