Original topic:

issue in Samsung Messaging App in F62 Mobile

(Topic created on: 03-20-2021 01:53 PM)
BNS01
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
While sending new message, normally you are searching the name from contact list. Suppose I need to send a message to "ASDFGH" person then while typing that name in search field until you type full name it is not search. In any other normal and regular phones when you at least type 2 to 3 letter, it display all names and reducing time while in this phone it is not possible. Such a basic feature in the company like Samsung with high range of phone is not possible. Such a ridiculous thing. Samsung please correct your message app and make search more user friendly in your app.
9 Comments
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
check whether your contacts are in phone or SIM
0 Likes
BNS01
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it's doesn't matter either they on SIM or Phone
0 Likes
Galaxy S
if you are talking about new conversation , names starts to appear as soon as you start typing letters

Screenshot_20210318-235910_Messages_20298.jpg

0 Likes
BNS01
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
No, Not true in Samsung Messaging App
0 Likes
Galaxy S
this is samsung messages app only the one ss i have shared
can u share your ss while searching doesn't it show any name for suggestions?
0 Likes
aniyaanand
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Make Samsung messaging app as default messaging app. You are probably using Google messaging app. I was also facing the same problem. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
you can use Google message app .in samsung f62 both app is pre installed if you have problem with stock message app you can go for Google one.
0 Likes
Riaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am facing the same issue in contacts while typing a name to call or text. When I type any alphabet instead of showing names starting with that alphabet it shows names starting from A having that alphabet in the name or surname. This is strange. Samsung pls fix it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
message notification issue iface in my galaxy f62
0 Likes