Original topic:

is it worth upgrading from S9+ TO S10?

(Topic created on: 04-28-2019 11:24 AM)
Moussak17
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

I've been u single my galaxy s9+ for more than a year now and I'm curious to know if I should get the s10 or if it's not that much of a difference because I heard the camera quality is exactly the same 

0 Likes
9 Comments
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
s10 series has wide angle cam.. you will not have it with s9
0 Likes
Moussak17
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for the response, I do know that but I'm talking about the camera quality itself is there any difference? Because sensors are the same i believe
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
sorry cant comment more.. im note 9 user
ldos
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
no
0 Likes
Alialalawi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
there will be a software update soon for better night mode on cam, wide angle totally worth it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
nothing major.
0 Likes
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
you should, s10 series has a better hardware for the cams and an improved software as well, it's been said that the difference is noticable from s9 to s10, but not as much from note9 to s10. other than cameras, you'll get a sexier design, a stronger chipset, improved FP sensor (MUCH faster on s10e and more secure on the other two) and many new features. the only thing you might miss is the iris scan/intelligent scan and the pressure sensitive home button. i'd say go for it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

But don't expect software updates, at least in the UAE 

0 Likes
iRozen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Practicality wise, just stick to s9+. S10 has some issues, esp. the exynos version. Such an inferior.

0 Likes