Original topic:

in samsung s10+ abt face unlock issue

(Topic created on: 06-16-2019 09:02 PM)
dammy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
In my samsung s10+ after latest update i was faceing . Face id is not working .. cn any one faceing same issue .... Like me..  ? 🤐
0 Likes
13 Comments
Sunstorm
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm using the S10 and I'm getting the face unlock issue as well. Guys we should all make a formal complaint against Samsung. They are literally cheating on us with fail Updates and Specs. S Series are encountering numerous number of issues which is not acceptable. The Service centre executives are not going to help. We need to get our handsets replaced like the ones in the US. Verizon is replacing the handsets which are causing so much trouble to the consumers.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
huh that is why the s9 plus are better than s10 series
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I did knew that there was a problem in s9 so I did waited for the right moment to purchase it
0 Likes
Sunstorm
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
In a way you can say that, but as long as Samsung keeps on using the Exynos Processor on their flagship variants, don't expect your Flagships to perform to the fullest. I'm sorry to say but the Samsung Community don't make any media coverage about the faults that Samsung is making on their Phone market. Last year, my S9+ turned out to be a faulty handset. Complaint a lot to the service centre and showed them the problems. However, as they were not helpful, made a formal complaint to Consumer Forum and got a fresh handset.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
oh that was the case for touch screen issue that also been solved this was due to the manufacturing defects which also been solved in 2 3 months yes I agree that there was a problem but it was solved in the time period but s10 lacks iris scanner and you expect to have the secure face . this year flagship has became primitive than the previous one in the matter of fact s9 and plus both are better devices in terms of security. and again you will tell iris scanner is bad did you ever used the iris scanner I use it daily and I dont even have the problem in sunlight they work for me in every single situation. but s10 less secure face Id and ultra sonic fingerprint which also be hacked and performs very slow .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
well who told that my s9 performance is super fast and buttery smooth even with the exynos processor.
0 Likes
Sunstorm
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Dude. I've used every S Series that Samsung has released every year. So, don't tell me about Iris Scanner being helpful or not. Do you really think Iris Scanner or Face ID can get you security? What makes you think I didn't use the Iris Scanner? See, I'm not a Samsung Fan boy who will believe and find everything to be good satisfactory in terms of using Samsung Phones. There build quality is very good, there is no doubt about that. In terms of software quality, it lacks a lot. This year was supposed to be an anniversary edition for Samsung. They literally screwed up very badly. The worst part is they don't care about the consumers in Asia or Europe. Snapdragon Processors are WAY BETTER THAN THEIR **bleep** EXYNOS PROCESSOR!!! Check the Antutu scores.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
even I am also not a fan boy of Samsung or apple I just kept my opinion dude
0 Likes
Sunstorm
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Good to hear that. However, I don't agree with you said. You need to check the online reviews for S10 users using the Snapdragon Variants. They have a very positive feedback in terms of processing speed and battery usage. The S10 using the Snapdragon Variants are beast in terms of performance and battery.
0 Likes