Original topic:

in galaxy s20fe battery draining is too fast

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 02:12 PM)
gowdalakku
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear team.

Kindly fix the battery draining and itw faster draining asap. 
Kindly fix this asap. Unable to charge twice in a day . First time I'm facing this kind of issue in Samsung 
29 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
if you not done yet then do some settings to save more battery life and observe for next 1-2 days, it will give a noticeable difference

1. Settings>Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings.

2. Settings>>Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".

And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.

4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party app(LIKE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info> go to these 3 options below on by one

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

5. Go to settings> privacy > permission manager > location> and check which app have accessing your location all the time and if you not using that apps much, then deny access or set as " allowed only while in use"
As unnecessary location access by 3rd party app causing battery drain.

6.  Go to settings > Google > on device sharing> check which 3rd party apps present there for e.g. if you use paytm , paytm will  shared data to show recommendation and suggestion which also cause battery drain

7.  Go to settings > account and backup> account > check which app syncing automatically there, and if any app which not necessary to auto sync then click on it and "disable sync"

8. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery)

9. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.

10. Settings>Google >click on 3dot at right top corner>usage and diagnostics >off this option.
undisputed051
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

So you want to disabled all generic useful features to prevent the defective device to provide good battery life?

Why some one will sepend soo much and disable all this where as even a 10k mobile outperforms here with all the things enabled?

How are other mobiles working fine(without heating or battery drain) even with all the things enabled?

Is this a low grade battery used in device or a major design flaw in samsung ui or customisation to android?

Starbright01
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I agree with you. This is ridiculous having to disable all these things just to get more battery ife.  Can't wait for October to get the Samsung galaxy Ultra.

Trivibes
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
After following above given steps also it drains my battery (Samsung s20fe 5g)
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
after that if still same then do visit service centre
0 Likes
sakthikings
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Service center visit no use still not solve the problem

Yesterday i have exchange my S20 Fire Edition(FE Or Iron Box) to Oneplus 8 Pro 

S20 Iron box i am purchasing 14/12/2020 but i am loss to sale 25,000

i am not expect from samsung this mobile, Please Chance the Product name S20 Fan Edition to Fire Edition 

So  my money with in 15 day 25,000 lose.

Please please Any people Before buying Product this any time Explosion So be care full

Please See the Problems Samsung Support Care Team.

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
i think you are most confused person in this issue

previously you post it

Screenshot_20210102-163901_Samsung Members_66087.jpg

0 Likes
sakthikings
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

All Specifications see this Good only Paper spec, but not really life experience very very bad and worst thermal management smartphone of the year

0 Likes
sakthikings
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Yesterday i have exchange my S20 Fire Edition(FE Or Iron Box) to Oneplus 8 Pro 

S20 Iron box i am purchasing 14/12/2020 but i am loss to sale 25,000

i am not expect from samsung this mobile, Please Chance the Product name S20 Fan Edition to Fire Edition 

So my money with in 15 day 25,000 lose.

Please please Any people Before buying Product this any time Explosion So be care full

Please See the Problems Samsung Support Care Team.

0 Likes