Original topic:

if you are facing the slow down issues on your phone

(Topic created on: 02-21-2020 09:46 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
If you guys are facing the device slow down then here is the ways 

1 way is to take the backup and format the phone after major update whether its android 8 , 9 , 10 etc take the back up of the phone and reset the phone. 
This will clear the third party apps as well as the elements that causing slow down 

2 galaxy labs download this apk from sammoible.com including elements file manager, app boaster,  battery guardian, and battery tracker , on that use the app boaster to boast all your preinstalled and installed apps  android 9 and up 

3 always clean your storage of your phone I know this pain but its useful in every situation  like clear app cache dont just wipe the cache data to frequently 1 day or 2 days , wipe the cache data after a week of usage of apps , this will also help you to avoid slow down on your phone 

4 is disable the apps that you dont use especially the app called ar emoji( if you dont use this feature you can disable it , I am not telling to all I am just saying if dont use then disable the feature) 

Disabling apps that you dont use will also help the phone to get more storage and thus it will help the phone use less resources of your phone thus less ram usage , less is the storage usage and less is the phone slow down. 

5 restart the phone with safe mode 
How to do 
Press and hold power key / if software supported power key menu ( one hand operation plus with quick tools  , notification tray pull down software button ) 

Tap and hold the red power off button it will show the safe mode restart perfom that and use the phone while in safe mode for few hours , this will help to check the apps and third party apps uninstall them or disable them . 

6 use the auto restart feature from device care  if you like to use it. This will help to get full refresh start to your phone this is the optional feature not for everyone. 
22 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
helpful . thank you 😃. Also galaxy labs optimisated upto Android 9. Android 10 is not compatible with it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I dint talked about the support here well if said then I should include it
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
my phone M30s restarting every now and then
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
check up your third party apps
0 Likes
BASANTjain
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
if after having a 6 GB ram, 256gb internal memory. we still have to reset and clean and optimise, than these phones are useless.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😂 kinda you are right at some point 😂😂
then let me tell you that the phones with 6gb ram handles upto to 6 task on screen like 6 apps on the screen on android and ios there lots of processing is happening like if you have Samsung health then it will run 24/7 to measure up your steps and calories like
0 Likes
Galaxy S
after installing galaxy labs on my s8 it redirected to store to download some app and store says your device is not compatible
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
download them from apk mirrors
0 Likes