Original topic:

how can i get oreo update

(Topic created on: 01-19-2018 08:30 PM)
mvc
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
i heard about the new oreo operating system but i didn't know to get the new android update also i read in some sites that this new android will be not available for samsung that have exynos processor is just for snapdragon processor and some of us and uk phones but also i had read that if i enrolling in samsung beta tester i will be able to download this update plz someone reply me or give me tips how i can instal this amazing oreo update
9 Comments
Mutaz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i ask the live chat samsung members and that what i get 43becde0-2290-4e13-b29d-5fda09770fb0.jpg
0 Likes
mvc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thanks bro for your reply but you just asked about note 5 i think Samsung s8 & s8 plus is the first devices will get the new android update firstly my phone is Vietnam's manufactured and produced for uae but right now i'm living outside the uae and i don't have the ability to make live chat with support to ask him about that if you can do that for me I'll be thankful to you
many thanks
0 Likes
Mutaz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yes sure i will do that for u and I'm glad to help ❤
can u tell me where u live now ?
and they will need to know the IMEI first
no need to IMEI if u can't give me just tell me where u live right now ?
mvc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
right now i live in Mauritania yeah bro sure i will give its to youe45c6cc8-3c6b-4f72-9a6b-64ca43da9c98.jpg
0 Likes
rabu1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung j7 pro
0 Likes
Ayyub1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes I want
0 Likes
ahmedaguri1980
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i have samsung s8+ with exynos procesdor ..made in Vetnam and produced for UAE and l live in LIBYA ...so i wsnt to ask about software update ..i me8an OREO update... o
0 Likes
mvc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same with you bro both we need the same answer
0 Likes
rabu1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
update
0 Likes