Original topic:

hmmm, what happened???????

(Topic created on: 07-31-2017 04:30 PM)
Sri
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Good morning Guys, I'm Sri. We all using smartphones. isn't it?. The manufacturers are giving Gorilla Glass, Corning Gorilla Glass. but we also use tempered glass, back case etc. But guys we know how to ride a bike but we never wear a helmet. why? Is phone is costly than a life? if we want to buy a slipper/shoes are available in ac rooms, but the vegetables we eat is sold in footpath. guys leave it. Please wear helmet while riding a bike. Thanks to Samsung for S Bike mode. wear seatbelt while driving a car. YOUR LIFE MAY BE WASTE TO YOU BUT NOT TO YOUR LOVED ONES AND TO YOUR FAMILY. REMEMBER........I hope now onwards you'll wear a helmet and seat belt.. Guys please save Water and Earth. Our ancestors gave us a pure and fresh water, air, Earth etc.... but we are giving polluted water, Earth etc. to the future. Save trees........

LET'S ALLOW FUTURE TO LIVE INSTEAD OF FORBIDDING THEM.....

LET'S SEE WHO WILL SCOLD ME AND WHO WILL SUPPORT ME.....

BY
YOURS SRI......

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COOPERATING......347ec3a3-6685-4a41-b549-fa972fd0651a.jpg
f82c8af2-e9de-4e46-8f4c-35f1921b242d.jpg
ad3e647b-6534-488b-a017-01a052b00b94.jpg
217171ba-1668-4aae-bf58-e02371a8b7bc.jpg
6 Comments
Aryan_Singh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
nice one...will support you😊😀
Sri
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
thank you
0 Likes
VivekGowda
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I use S bike mode when am driving actually it makes sense to use d option what we have right...i also thank samsung fr it but this option has a bug we r awarded with badges fr our rides but it is not getting shared if i click share anyways am in touch with Samsung community fr d same...
0 Likes
Shiv___
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
nice thinking bro i already following it
due to my strict parents 😛
0 Likes
MauryaJr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
what about admin how will they react when se this post 🐒🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🙃🙃
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing this information with Samsung members. Keep posting!!
0 Likes