Original topic:

here's the another cover story for you guys

(Topic created on: 04-20-2020 10:39 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

here's another cover-up story for you guys Samsung has worked with the note 10 lite with one ui 2.1 with perfect success to note 10 lite users right now it rolling out UAE and Spain for right now note 10 lite will hit the one ui 2.1 by the end of the first week of next month 

another news for s9 and note 9 line up is they have added all the features present in the one ui 2.1 and confirmed that it will hit the devices in the last week of May or last week of June,   moreover they are currently checked and confirmed the devices will able to handle all the features of the one ui 2.1 as s10 and note 10 flagship line ups have the same level of hardware, so they are giving all the exclusive features to the  s9 and note 9 devices moreover due to success of the note 10 lite with one ui 2.1

Samsung will give all the feature as of now they have applied the functions now they are moving to stabilize the performance of the device currently we have to wait for the performance issues to be fixed 

so digging deeper in south Korean Samsung members I am able to find more of the details of one ui 2.1to s9 and note9 devices,

however, the first device to get one ui 2.1 will be note 9, followed by s9 plus and s9 

source south Korean Samsung members 

22 Comments
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Any idea when the S10 lite India users will get it? Also, will we have these features too?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

right now there is only mentions of note 10 lite and s9 and note 9 series 

there is no mention about the s10 lite users though , although trying to get more interaction with them i will also mention this device also to get cover-ups 

Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
thanks bro for all the effort you put in
MTB007
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
nope, not the all features. some features are missing in note 10 lite 2.1 update which are related to hardware pretty sure same going to happen with s9 or note 9 if they get 2.1. however s10 lite got every single feature.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

bro I went up there to get the information they told that s9 and note 9 and s10 and note 10 all have the same hardware level camera as well as note 10 lite gets all the feature of the s20 series 

MTB007
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
how to go in Korean member app?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

Samsung member website  Korean server 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I suppose change your device country or use vpn.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

no go through Samsung member website that would be more easily accessible than through an app, remember one thing they have strong spam filter than here if you caught doing spamming there they will immediately ban you because they have their own moderators active all the time unlike here, any misstep and you will be banned from that server and from here as well so keep in mind that if you get caught spamming there will terminate you Samsung member account and you will never able access both Indian and Korean or any other Samsung member right now I am only representing there so kindly don't go for now