Original topic:

here is the reason why exynos is bad in terms of today's standard

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 04:34 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Here's why exnoys variant phone are bad and tweakers in performance 

As  we know there is huge petion around is going on to stop the exynos chipset for in samsung flagship or any other phones out there in world 

Reason 

1 bad  performance samsung exynos chipset have the bad performance in comparison to snapdragon there is  20 percent performance gap in exynos chipset 

That's is note 10 plus with 855 snap bargain can open or close apps 20 percent faster and with efficiency but the exynos 9820 aren't that able to such 

For more example you can see the exynos 990 vs 865 snapdragon version there is too much performance difference between them how it this possible even though they are same phone with all their specs are same even their features are samsung but exnoys faces the 20 percent straight margin gap I performance of the phone 

Here let me tell it's my personal experience with snapdragon and exynos chipsets you experience may vary depending upon your usage 

2 thermal throttling exynos chips set faces too much thermal throttling even though company pushes several updates but this problem does not get solved or even eradicated even though company applies the vapor chamber inside the phone  too keep processor cool and fi e but here's the catch exynos generates too much heat even the vapor chamber can't handle this 

So seems the exynos chipset is higher at greater disadvantage at handling heat and thermal throttling issues 

3 battery performance even though company solved the issue of heat the battery consumption is higher than the snapdragon versions  even though the battery capacity is same as snapdragon but here again the thermal throttling takes away the battery performance 

4 weak at handling task even you perform 3 to 4 tasks or even more the exynos then hangs at the very moment you guys have experienced it is guess 

5 in exynos many apps have tok be disabled to reduce the battery consumption and reduce the thermal throttling even in my both s9 and note 10 plus many of the apps has been disabled in order the reduce the thermal throttling and pressure on battery , I want to ask why on earth I have to disable many apps to get better and efficient performance in both clock speed and battery 

Conclusion 

The exynos creates thermal throttling,  performance lag and more of the battery consumption even if you phone do supports 12gb 8GB 4GB etc ram sizes 

So that's why stop samsung exynos chip set for good this isn't about competion this about the performance and handling things 

13 Comments
Victor12
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I agree on this and I am commenting because I am using snapdragon(660) the performance i get is really amazing when I compare it with my friends devices I can easily feel the difference I will agree that in terms of battery backup exonys might have upperhand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

thats why sign it 

COVID19
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
exynos is Samsung in house chip but Samsung can't figure out how to reduce the heat generated by chip, shame on you Samsung 😡😡😡
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

thats why sign the pettion 

gadtech
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
They don't care about you signing petitions instead why won't you stop buying these Samsung shits and buy other trusted companies like lg, oneplus, realme, redmi etc.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
that's why I keep telling people not to buy samsung at all
Galaxy S
Long Long Ago During Note 5 Series Period Exynos was unbeatable Process....And now..I🙊
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Exynos is going down...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

bhai kal mere device mein thermal issues hua upar se jab Bixby vision use kiya toh ek huge bug hua mere device hua yeh ki bixby vison ke new update ke karan mere device ki touch functionality lose hogya maltab phir reset karne ka try bhi kya toh nahi ho raha tha baad bixby vision ko disble karna pada mouse laga ke app ne agar kiya hai bixby vision ka update kiya toh uninstall kardo nahi toh device freeze ho jaye ga phir device use hi nahi kar paoge