Highlighted
Then iPhone SE is big No as you will have to keep it charging , also screen is so small.
What kind of Lite PC work is that ?
Samsung has feature called DEX with which you can connect it to bigger screens, TVs.
Go for Note 10+ in Galaxy Forever, It doesn't have heating , battery issues as S20 or Note 20 series.
Else S20 FE at 40k

You can get S10+ also for effective price of 41k on amazon if you use all offers properly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
*LONGEVITY* matters atleast 4 to 5 years!!!!!!
Highlighted
Then go for iPhone 11 which you can get for 45k (64GB) , 50k (128GB) on amazon.
Though display is not good compared to even Samsung low mid ranger.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
what is your daily driver??
Highlighted
I am using Note 10 Lite 6GB variant which I bought last month for ~ 29.5k
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
don't have a lot of work to do. I said lite pc work because doesn't have pc and I have to rely on my phone for everything! and I want keep my phone for long term
Highlighted
If you are planning to use it for 4-5 years then 5G also becomes factor.
Go for newly launched OnePlus 8T.

It will tick most boxes for your requirements. You can get it for ~ 39k.
Highlighted
bro if you need a pc like experience go with one ui , because in one ui you can use multi windows, split screen, cursor controls by default so it will be very use full for you.
And if you need more screen size and controls like writing and text editing you can purchase fold 2 which is very impressive.
Highlighted
Active Level 9
iPhone pros

1. always the updated software even to older models

2. better security

3. Unlike Android, unless you buy a pixel, in ios, both software and hardware are made by same company, so there's a better sync.

4. better camera quality

5. better hardware quality

cons

1. not innovative. same boring ui, you can't do any customization. Good if you're a minimalist

2. Still no fast charging available

3. Its like a walled garden. You can't download third party apps, movies, music due to high security reasons. only depend upon app store or iTunes.

4. you will find difficult to sync and transfer files if you're not using mac but Android or Windows laptop. Sharing through non apple devices is headache. Its purposely made to sync better only with other Apple products, so you buy all their products.

5. very small screen in iPhone SE, also no higher resolution. Media consumption isn't very pleasing. At such high price, you can buy a Galaxy phone with SAmoled, HDR support and higher resolution.

Samsung

1. knox security is as good as ios security

2. cameras are getting better, specially in upper mid range

3. bigger screens for better media consumption.

4. updates are getting frequent, but no Android can compare with updates of ios

5. sharing files, music etc is very easy to other devices

so both have pros and cons. no system or hardware is the perfect. It totally depends upon personal need and preferences of the consumer.

if you're okay with small, compact screen with better security, frequent updates and slightly slower charger, go for IPhone SE

otherwise there are many cool galaxy phones available in same or even lower price with better screen resolution and other offerings. I am personally using Galaxy s10 lite and its awesome
Highlighted
perfect answer 👍