Original topic:

hello once again i came to ask some query

(Topic created on: 09-02-2017 03:10 PM)
RG10LM10
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
here as past week they said that they will release update ah official update of bixby voice due to under some circumstances the launch I sep 17 as by that is there any changes once again will happen..? because i got to bored its like a normal mobile were i bought for 62k bucks no voice AI and even in 30k some users got Siri 😂😂 my ques is is that official update convineced confirmed to India csc servers...?
0 Likes
11 Comments
Ridz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
u already got google assistant. Use that.
0 Likes
sam694
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
well they said its releasing finally about end of this month (sept ) so lets see if they are seriously rolling it or not
0 Likes
RG10LM10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ridz u have s8 huh..? if u have u talk if not shut the fuk up and go 😊
0 Likes
Ridz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have s8 plus purchased on very first day of releasing in india. and u paid 62k. I paid 65k . so ssshhh.....
0 Likes
sam694
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
why we use google assistant even after buying S8 all of 60k !! Ridz just think a bit if i have to use google assistant then why should i not buy some low price racket device ???
0 Likes
Ridz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I knw dude. I am as angry as u all.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that Bixby voice is on hold due to some technical reasons. When it will be available for Indian users you will be notified with various mode of communication for further information you can check Samsung news room. We would request you that kindly wait for the further information Bixby for voice.
0 Likes
RG10LM10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
poda dei poda
0 Likes
Kishor0107
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
stop posting automatically generated replies....you fxxxxx
0 Likes