Original topic:

heating issues in my s10 plus

(Topic created on: 10-17-2020 12:57 AM)
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
In my normal usage my handset feels very hot.. I am using it since one and half year. I am not a very heavy user. When I m going change or replace my battery they said battery is OK but you have to change the IC, bcoz the IC part of the device when they brought to me after open the device I feel very hot extremely hot. In 1.5 years of decent usage it seems that Samsung force to upgrade us for a new device. What is this Samsung? We trust and believe you and bought your flagship phone for long term use and it seems a faulty one. And it happened after the warranty period is gone. What will do now that customer? I am not a gamer, nor a heavy user. And I am very disappointed here for you . Onwards I won't buy any Samsung phone bcoz I hurt here. 
3 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
you can try these steps but if not solved then you will have yo do as they said

A. Wipe Cache Partition.
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. Reset App Preferences.
Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.
0 Likes
bsj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung hardware s10 and s9 is good recent update made an issue .. ur 1.5 years complaining

s20 and s20 plus user think about them ... heating issue there when they bought
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes