Original topic:

greenish tint on grey background

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 06:10 PM)
sunny8868
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My screen automatically shifted its color. The grey appears to be green. This only occurs in grey bg. Anyone else facing this issue?

Like this
Johnny8
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

my screen turned greenish just like yours but im pretty sure its not related to hardware because phone apps like device care , phone gallery etc are displaying deep blacks like control panel used to display

sunny8868
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also getting deep blacks but this situation is for Grey background i guess. But it is a problem, just take your phone in low light i think you should experience green tint spoiling your image.
arjuntr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
facing the same issue with s10 lite, I hope samsung will fix it with a software update
is this a softwares or hardware issue my phone's only 2 days old..pls help
Subhra68
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am also facing the same issues in greyish conditions like chrome and YouTube. Not sure what to do. 

al2a3ldin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

ظهور عيب في شاشه،s10 lite مع نظام الدارك نايت وهو بيظهر اخضرار في الشاشه،من اسفل لم تكون الاضاءه قليله وفي غرفه مظلمه ورحت التوكيل فرع سيدي بشر بالاسكندريه رفض الاعتراف بالمشكله وقال كل الموديلات الجديده كده ولم حسيت باستهتاروالوكيل للمشكله انا فعلا سجلت شكوي أمس بجهاز حماية المستهلك علي الرقم 19588 وتواصلت معهم علي واتس رقم 01281661883 وقدمت شكوي في القوميه للاتصالات علي رقم ١٥٥
المشكلة ازاي شركة عالمية و في دولة زي مصر بحجم العملاء ده . ويكون بهذا السوء والاهمال طبعا استخفاف بالعملاء المصرين

al2a3ldin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I bought a portable device from your company on June 5, 2020 from the s10 lite model. After a day of use, it started showing green on the bottom of the screen on the darknight system. I asked customer services to look at the phone. It was normal. We appeared on all models above a70. I told her that the last time she refused to pick up the phone, she told me while you were at the branch, called the cole center, told them the company didn't order the phone, she went to the branch, she went to the customer service officer, and I told him the company had asked for the phone, he started talking to the client services officer.
My name is Aladdin mohsen abdul aziz

mob number 00201221302449

al2a3ldin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

it started showing green on the bottom of the screen on the darknight system.

tej2503
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
my screen has green tint edge (left)and dark black edge on the right.Its annoying
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Im also having the same issue after the march update of One UI 3.x.    Still the issue is there with no solution

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Green-Tint-Issue-After-March-Update-in-Samsung-S10e/m-p...

0 Likes