Original topic:

google cloud print

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 12:14 AM)
hirenpatel2611
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung s series phone can't able to use google android services. 
Galaxy S
Really, the very educated person simply typed "Samsung s series phone can't able to use google android services. "

Any way, how you are connecting to cloud printer? Please describe the steps you have gone through to connect the printer?

I am using a very old samsung Galaxy S2 that's connecting to my network printer through Wifi direct. My note 9 is spooling properly on to my HP printer and is working perfectly.
Galaxy S
with this issue Samsung replaced three note 10 device can you think you are smarter then Samsung or me
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you think no one is smarter than you, why did you post this thread here?
Galaxy S
after so many complain Samsung forwarded this issue google now provide your view please
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Just wait, I heared that Google is preparing a 14 page essay as the answer for your question.
Galaxy S
mottuvicu can you explain about cloud print in simple language are read that 14 page manual or your answer is still remain with galaxy s2, and hp printers with wifi only. its means still you have no idea about cloud print.

Galaxy S
There are no Wi-Fi only printers available dear, there will be either a USB or network port available. 😏😏
Galaxy S
but you have any idea about cloud print?????
0 Likes
Galaxy S
mittuvich you have learn so many things after use samsun members application
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I share two pic for your knowledge if you can't understand properly you can ask me questions any time for knowledge
0 Likes