Original topic:

google cloud print

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 09:36 PM)
hirenpatel2611
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung s series phone can't able to use google android services. 
42 Comments
Vidit7777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
use printshare
nafioukhan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
why ??
Galaxy S
It will work. Login to chrome on pc in which printer is connected, with the Google id that you use in your phone. Go to chrome settings and then configure cloud print in your PCs chrome browser. It will work. I am using it with my Note 9.
Galaxy S
you have any idea so many printers available with cloud print (google) and air print (apple) service. your answer is for very old technology
0 Likes
Galaxy S
stupid answer so many printers available in market which is work with Google cloud and apple air print support without any pc. still you are using old phone galaxy s2 and note 9 you have to use latest device for upgrade your knowledge.

this all printer has lan/wifi connectivity with plc tuch screen support so no need any chrome or pc.

use new technology for that you have to invest some money.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hey @hirenpatel2611, Google cloud print has nothing to do with any devices. You need to install Google cloud print application and then setup account and manage printers. Make sure you have installed the apk for print.

Thank you
Galaxy S
are you using this service or you just typed ?????
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yes hiren, I am using cloud print as well. Mostly i use it from my laptop. But I suggest you to see full connection demonstration on YouTube first. Maybe you're forgetting one step !

Cloud print services are extra services provided from Google. For ex - Skype calls. No Phone company pre installed gives this service but you have to manually add it. For further resolution you can raise complaint to the google.
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂 can any body know this issue or just replayed only. stupid reply with uneducated person
0 Likes