Original topic:

galaxy s8 plus mobile with buds pro ear buds

(Topic created on: 06-28-2021 07:59 PM)
sandeepshines
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys I m using galaxy s8 plus mobile. Yes it is old model but still working fine, recently I bought galaxy buds pro ear buds and using with s8 plus the problem here when i used with s8 plus device the sound out put was quite a low and even played music with full voulme and there very less sound even in high volumes i can here my own voice even i talked slowly. But when i connect buds pro to lappy / desktop it working fine and the sound is loud enough here my confustion is this my s8 plus having a problem or buds pro has issue with the mobile guys can anybody pls help me out in this issue .  thanks in advance
2 Comments
satish894
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Play the Same Audio file and check. not all audio files give out the same volume output.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes