Original topic:

galaxy s7 display problem

(Topic created on: 01-24-2017 11:58 PM)
hk
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
the upper side of my galaxy s7 display has a pink tint. is it normal? it only appears on white background .
0 Likes
11 Comments
Henit
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i have the same problem from past 2 months...its a dead pixel line. the main cause of this problem is that the pixel are not getting enough current or any other name to provide the energy to work...There is an easy temporary fix...Donwload Dead pixel fix app....it will work...n press the upper bezzle on or near front camera....this should work...but show ur device to the service centre for a permanent fix.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
may be possible coz of phone drop??
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i don't have it
0 Likes
Henit
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
its random...ur lucky ur device dsnt have this lol
Galaxy S
take it to service center
0 Likes
Vai5848
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
After some time that pink tint will spread in full screen slowly...Its a display liquid..my previous mobile was s6..and same thing happened with me.
In service center they will change full display nd they will deny to cover that cause in warranty..
0 Likes
Vai5848
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
They will give you reason that your display is pressurised.
0 Likes
sunnydey
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
my S7 edge doesn't have that problem I seemed to be lucky
0 Likes
Diabolical
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I had same problem..it's fault of display but I had to pay for it because I dropped it after a week of buying my phone...and dead pixel line came after 2 months...but since it was cracked I had to pay but if your device is fine..visit service center they will fix it in guarantee...your display will be changed..
0 Likes