Original topic:

galaxy s10 everything loose πŸ™ƒ

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 06:29 AM)
KavinduWeerasinghe
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
First the power button feel off now i the back panel its too loose that i was able to remove it without any tools kinda disspointed with my galaxy s10 

6 Comments
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Are you sure your device is genuine?
It's been 2+ years since I have started using my S10 and still it's good as new. Haven't come across ANY hardware or software issues (that I need to worry about).
Galaxy S
Bought it from a singer showe room and i checked the imei qnd everything to check if this is genuine and its q genuine device with lot of issues
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Regional production quality might be the problem. πŸ€•
Did you check the origin country and the date of manufacture by any chance when you bought the device?

You can check them with serial number and IMEI.
Serial number's 4th and 5th characters say the manufacturing year and month.
IMEI number's 7th and 8th numbers say the origin country.

Example in mine M2 means manufactured 2019 February. M is for 2019. 2 is February.
Alternatively you can dial *#12580*369#
When you dial there is a code named "RF cal". That is the exact manufacturing date.

In IMEI, in screenshot 10 means manufactured in Finland.
There is a chart for the country codes. I attached an image.

It is best to check those before you buy a Samsung.

Screenshot_20210510-222537_Settings_201492.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-224857_Chrome_201496.jpg

Galaxy S
Dialed the number in you reply and the rfcal date is 20190225 and checked the IMEI mines also 10
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

I really can't think of another reason bro.

Finland made devices are just as good as the Korea made devices.
Unless your usage is pretty rough and you don't use proper protective measures (tempered glass and covers), the device hardware should last longer. 
I am not using a cover as well (because the premium look goes away with the cover - but I hardly accidentally drop it), I use protective glass only.

It's best to give your device to a Samsung service center and get it properly repaired. 
P.S. I am not sure if they cover this under warranty as it can be considered due to "physical damage".

Galaxy S
Only used the back cover that was given in the box and bought a back cover after the back panel got loose . I dont even use a protective glass
0 Likes