Original topic:

galaxy entertainer error

(Topic created on: 09-13-2017 10:47 PM)
mansoorsultan
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have been using Galaxy Entertainer app ever since i bought my galaxy s7 edge. I was given a code at the time of purchase which was written on the box. It was working fine until few days ago when Galaxy Entertainer app got updated in Galaxy App store. Now it asks me to re enter the code but when i enter it, the app says that the code is invalid. I have also tried entering last 9 digit of my EMEI number as mentioned on your website but still it does not work. Please Samsung help me.
0 Likes
4 Comments
bilalrajput0
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i have same problem did u found solution?
0 Likes
mansoorsultan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung replied stating that they will not entertain me. They insulted me instead by saying why did you get entertainer in first place because you are not entitled to have one. I was really dissappointed by this corporate giant's hyporcatic behaviour since they claim that they care about their loyal customers. All their claims are false and this so called Samsung Members community is nothing but a big joke. They created it just for the sake of fulifilling a formality like any other big bluechip which do not care about the community or customers and onlu after maximizing their profits by any means possible.
0 Likes
1Gmae
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Follow the instruction and start saving away :)947e0da2-3a96-40a4-9525-a18c42bd6c98.jpg
6424cd3e-57ef-4fe1-8ebf-96325fecc7a6.jpg
0 Likes
1Gmae
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you should update to the latest version http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.theentertainerme.samsungentertainer
0 Likes