Original topic:

galaxy S10 lite

(Topic created on: 03-27-2021 03:54 PM)
shubho118
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
How is the galaxy s10 lite in terms of performance, camera and UI features?
Is the super steady OIS really usefull??
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Better buy S20FE 5g which will be launched next week.
0 Likes
Pd810
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Hello, I have been using S10 lite for almost a year now and I am still very happy with this device. It is a great phone and it excells in almost every way. The camera is excellent, it is even better after few updates than it was before, the performance is still great, Snapdragon 855 is still very powerful and also efficient processor. UI is superb, updates every month, now on OneUI 3.1, so when there is new OneUI version, you can be sure that S10 lite will get it pretty quickly. The battery life seems also quite ok, after a year of usage I get about 6-7hrs SOT. The display is one of the best out there, with HDR10+ and nice lifelike colours, it is pleasure to watch films on this device. It has also very thin bezels, much thiner than eg. S20FE, A71, A72... But it does have only 60hz though. The charging time is unbelievable quick, only 1 hour from 0 to 100, and with the 45W charger, you get even better time. The super steady OIS is a great feature, the videos are very very stable, I have not seen so stable videos on a mobile phone. And it also helps with night photos.

I mean this is very very good and solid device for that price. If you want to know something more about the S10 lite, feel free to ask me ;)

0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hey bro , few people told me even though it's mentioned it supports 45 watt charging but it doesn't work , have u tried it urself ?
0 Likes
Pd810
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Yes, 45W charging on the S10 lite works just fine. It also writes "Super Fast Charging 2.0" when the 45W charger is plugged in. But the total time difference is like 10minutes, so it is not a big difference. The difference is significant only with the first 50% of chrage. 

0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Should've had wqhd instead of full hd+, doesn't have video enhancer mode like s9 plus , s10 and so on
0 Likes
Pd810
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Also S21 (the base model), Note 20, S20FE have fhd+ display. Fhd+ display is satisfactory enough for todays. (Also all Samsung phones have preset fhd+ resolution). Yes S10lite does not have the video enhancer mode, but HDR is quite enough and HDR videos (eg from youtube or netflix) looks stunning on the S10 lite's display

0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It's shocking these expensive phones like before don't have wqhd anymore to save and optimize battery, before s9 even had wqhd base model, ur right fhd+ is good but there other video enhancer options like amoled cinema and others in these high end phones and the difference is huge in viewing experience, but anyway this also good enough! Cheers!
0 Likes
kkm1986
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
To get clear pitcher's wat setting should b done in camera?
0 Likes