Original topic:

galaxy S10 Plus charging issue.

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 04:37 AM)
Rajeek
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I've had problem recently my phone give a warning saying : moisture detection while charging the phone. Cleaned with the soft tooth brush then dried it the charging port with the hair blower ( without any hot air as that will cause damage to the phone. It started working normally, but last 2 days now, fast charging is not working even though, using the original charger and the cable which came with the box. Its keeping on showing, CHARGING, SLOW CHARGING, OR NOTIFYING ME SAYING USE THE ORIGINAL PHONE CHARGER, where I've been using only original charger. Any help please. 
13 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
factory reset and clear cache
it could be that moisture may have caused the fast charge option to not work properly
it depends on amount of moisture and the time it stayed there on the charging pin in the socket extent of malfunction or damage can be then only anticipated🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Piyush0078
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
by factory reset it is hoing to work
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
blow dry with vacuum and clean charge port with toothbrush
try charging via laptop connection or try different charger👍
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
try not to let any moisture or water get to your phone as it could damage other parts also
try charging via laptop connection or use a power bank to check the charging status
0 Likes
Piyush0078
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
tryed everything.. nothing works
0 Likes
Chitwan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you have to visit service centre...same problem occured with my phone...they changed few parts and thankfully my phone was in warranty period
0 Likes
ismail16
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
fast charging option not working sonce the last of update to10.0
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.

2. Check charger functionality, try to charge your device with some other charger or use your charger to charge some other device.

3. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rajeek
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for your reply, I've tried all the steps like you have said but still its not working . :(
0 Likes