Original topic:

fuck samsung

(Topic created on: 04-29-2018 01:21 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
ur so called flagship galaxy s8 is hanging like hell even after the april update..system ui is crashing again and again..this is the last time i bought a samsung phone..just waiting for the launch of oneplus 6..fuck u samsung😡😡😡😡😡😡😡spent 53 k on this shitty phone
17 Comments
ahasan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
go for nokia 8..
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We really apologize for the inconvenience caused. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
We would also request you to please use professional word to maintain the decorum of community so that we could assist you better with your query.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
DudeArnav
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Screw You. After the Android 9 Update, I can't even Install apks without clearing 500MB every second. Why the **bleep** do you have to ruin everything!? The point of Apks were to install them without clearing space in Google Play. How much space can I keep clearing in my 16GB ROM device? (Actually 6GB is taken up by System Software, so 10GB)

kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
me too bro
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Hope your issue got resolved. If issue still persist kindly follow below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

After performing above steps If the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
FukSamsung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I left Samsung behind got me in LG C1 and I can tell you I am never looking back. Samsung can go screw themselves

pcpc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

screw you samsung. I don;t know what is the logic behind it. I didn't change setting on camera and suddenly photos went from card to internal storage. Then I pressed this arrow in storage setting.  Card unmounted and when I moiunt it back everything in the card is gone, no warning whatsoever.  I lost all my photos, screw you.

rob101010
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

my picture gallery have been wiped out entirely!

I am using a galaxy s9+ which is not that old of a phone.

where the **bleep** does my pictures go?

0 Likes
Galaxy S

I say Samsung take all your **bleep** phones and destroy them all you people make me with your **bleep** all Samsung phones I’m going to quit you **bleep** Samsung phones and go with apple I don’t deserve a **bleep** Samsung phones ever you can **bleep** it down your throat and kiss it goodbye I will let my people to buy all of the iPhones not Samsung phones cause they stuck in battery drains too much